Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Subscription Box Review: October Ipsy Glam Bag

Welcome to another Subscription Box Review! Check out my previous Subscription box reviews here.

October Ipsy Glam Bag:

This month's Ipsy was a mixed bag of items I ADORE and items I could care less about. Luckily, a good friend of mine got totally different things in her Ipsy bag, so we swapped 2 items for 2 different items. ;)


The bag this time is ADORABLE. I love the color and style. So cute!

I got a Nicole OPI gold (On a Gilt Trip) nail polish. It's a lovely gold color, and I've used OPI's nail polish before, so I'm excited to have gotten this.

This was what I was most excited to recieve in my glam bag- Skone Cosmetics' Tattooed Waterproof Eyeliner. It is like having a fine tipped marker as an eyeliner and it is super resistant- it stays on all day (and night if you don't take it off). lol- I accidentally fell asleep without taking off my makeup and that eyeliner was flawless and didn't budge the next morning! haha. I love this!

Next I got Indie Lee's Brightening Cleanser. I haven't tried it yet, but I'm looking forward to giving it a shot.

I got Ayres Body Butter Patagonia also in my bag. Now I'm not a huge body butter fan, but luckily a friend of mine is, so we swapped ipsy items.

Noyah's Deeply in Mauve was the last item I recieved in my ipsy bag. It's a little dark for my taste, so this item was also swapped with my friend (who loves darker colors!)


Overall it wasn't a bad bag. The eyeliner and the bag itself were the best part. Like I mentioned above, I swapped 2 items with a friend for her 2 items she didn't want. So in the end, we each got a great bag after our swaps. haha

These are the 2 items I swapped my Ayres body butter and Noyah lipstick for.

Starlook's Guilty Pleasure lipgloss and Mica Beauty Cosmetics Reluctence Mineral Eye Shadow.

I was so excited to get it and so far Ipsy has not disappointed me. Yay for cute new makeup!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!