Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken

So I was going through my photos of recipes, etc. and realized I never posted this recipe for our Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken! I apologize, my followers, for not sharing this lovely and simple recipe with you all! So, without further stalling, here you go:



Sweet Hawaiian Crockpot Chicken

Ingredients:
  • 4 -6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
  • 1 (16 1/2 ounce) can crushed (or sliced- which is what we used) pineapple
  • 1 (16 1/2 ounce) bottle hawaiian style (if you can find it, if not, use sweet BBQ) barbecue sauce

Directions:
  1. Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
  2. Pour sauce over chicken.
  3. Pour pineapple (or pineapple slices) on top of all. 
  4. Cook on low for 6 hours.
  5. Serve over rice. Tada!

It was SUPER simple and very tasty over rice. We had leftovers for what seemed like forever (because there is only 2 of us) but I'm sure it would be perfect for a family or party.


Have a great day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!