Friday, August 16, 2013

Favorites Friday: Nifty Fifties and Bikinis

Welcome to another fun Favorites Friday! Here are some of my favorites of the week!


1. Applebee's Green Bean Crispers: So during one of our many trips to Applebee's during the run of "Grease" someone got these. They let the hubs and us try, and they are AMAZING! We had to get them the next time, and we were not disappointed. Not the healthiest, but could be a lot worse (like the nachos).

2. Merona Women’s Bikini Swim Top from Target: I picked this up as my first bathing suit top as a thinner woman, and I must say- it keeps the "girls" held in, and doesn't give you a weird suntan, because it is basically the same cut as your bra.

3. Clean Water Women’s Swim Skirt from Target: I fell in love with this when I picked out the above bikini top at Target, and it is so cute to wear and matches most bathingsuit tops great (because it is a neutral black). I'm not a huge fan of swimsuits, so if I like, it must be cute! lol

4. Nifty Fifties Cricut Cartridge: This cartridge has been so perfect for making crafts that have to do with "Grease." My friend Sarah (who was Sandy in the show) and I sat one day making cards to give to the director, etc. and we used this cartridge to the max! Super cute images and the lettering is great too!

5. Boom Chicka Pop Lightly Sweet Popcorn: This is the "kettlecorn" version of the low-cal popcorn I also adore. It is SOOOO good! I have to portion it out, otherwise I'd eat the whole bag!



Have a great weekend everyone!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!