Friday, May 3, 2013

Favorites Friday: All things sweet and sassy

Welcome to another Favorites Friday!
This week, my favorites tend to be a little Sweet and Sassy! lol
Here are my five favorites of the week.




  1. ABC's Castle: I've been a fan of this show for ages- partially because I LOVE Nathan Fillion, but also because I enjoy the campy humor that happens among the solving the crime.

  1. Photostein App: I found this app somewhere along the line, and I have to say it is one of the better frame apps. It allows you to adjust the size of the frames easily, so you can make a great collage for you Instagram pics!

  1. Mariani Dried Cranberries: I love these! They are tasty alone, or in a salad. They taste great with the dressing below too.

  1. Ken’s Light Options Raspberry Walnut dressing: I was at a dinner a few days ago, and the hostess had the most amazing salad. She used Raspberry Walnut dressing in it- a different brand than this, but I gave this one a shot, since it was a Light option. It is super fab! So great!

  1. Bath & Body Works' Warm Vanilla Sugar spray: I am a big vanilla fan, and when I came across this one, I've been hooked ever since. It's design has been revamped a few times, but overall the scent has stayed the same. Yay for vanilla!

Anyways, have a great day gang.


Enjoy your weekend!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!