Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Work it! Wednesday #2: prepping for a party

Hello all! Welcome to another Work it! Wedensday.


So this week, we are kicking it into high-gear to prepare our house for our big '80s Prom birthday Party. So besides from decorations, signs, food, etc. We've been doing a few other things around the house.

We've been painting a LOT. Spray painting a mirror...


... the chandelier...


...switch plates (a LOT of them)...


Painting multiple coats of gloss to the benches for the future fire pit seating...


Putting up wood letters in the "its missing something" corner of our dining room...


And me struggling with my sewing machine to make these cute garland things out of squares (My sewing machine HATES me and gets stuck after I get about a foot of the garland made. ugh!)


So we have been busy this week, and will be busy leading up to the big party. I can't wait! So much to do before then, but it will be so fun!


 So, what are you all working on?
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!