Monday, March 25, 2013

Totally Tuesday Link Party #2

Hello gang! It is the last Tuesday of the Month. You know what that means!? It's Totally Tuesday Time!


Add some of your favorite projects, tips, recipes, room reveals, lists, etc. from the last month- so you can link up anything you have done in March! I know you all have done some awesome projects, and we'd love to check them all out. I encourage you all to check out other links posted too- it is a link party after all! We had some super fabulous projects linked up on my first ever link party last month, so I'm excited to see what you all have to show off!

Here are some ground rules for the Totally Tuesday link party:
  • Please follow the Host- that's me! (see the social media buttons in the right corner of the blog- follow me on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Bloglovin, Instagram).
  • Link up your own projects- no giveaways or advertisements please. (you can link as many projects as you'd like, but it should be from the past month- March).
  • Please add my link button to either your post, sidebar, link party page, somewhere. Please, if it isn't anywhere on your blog, I don't have the heart to feature you, as this link party helps me out too!

Madcap Frenzy


I'll start us off with one of my links, but don't worry, I won't feature myself (I'm not that vain, lol!).
Have a Totally Awesome Tuesday and link away! Remember, it can be anything from the past MONTH!
Thanks all!
-M

Now on to the link party!



Happy linking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!