Thursday, March 21, 2013

Thrifty Thursday

It's Thrifty Thursday!

So today, not a whole lot to share, but I did get a FREE lunch bag in the mail yesterday from Lean Cuisine. 


You can get your free lunch bag too by inputting codes to their Delicious Rewards program. This is the 3rd free lunchbag I've gotten in the past few years, along with some magazine subscriptions from the points. I love that they have this program- it encourages me to eat their product (which I was going to get anyway) and I get something else out of it, besides food!


Their current lunch bag program only lasts till March 31st, so you don't have much more time to input the codes for a free bag, however they usually do at least one every year. Also, their code program will enable you to get free stuff- magazine subscriptions, amazon gift cards, kitchen tools, etc.
So if you haven't yet, check it out! 


Have a great Thursday everyone! I'm just getting thrifty with it! (na na na na na na na)...sorry, just started going all Will Smith on ya'll. haha
Have a great day!
-M

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love all!