Friday, March 22, 2013

Favorites Friday #4: It's all about the sparkle!

Happy Friday all! Welcome to another edition of Favorites Friday! Here are five things that I am loving right now!

  1. "Sorry I Barfed on Your Bed (And Other Heartwarming letters from Kitty)" book by Jeremy Greenberg. This cute book a co-worker gave me, and I am in LOVE with it. Adorable cat pictures plus funny letters 'written by the cat' equals happiness!
  2. Instaplace App: This cool app allows you to customize your photos and/or instagram pics with your location in many cool ways. Below are a few I took recently. I love this- would be great on a vacation or a restaurant!
  3. Yoplait Light (2 Weight Watchers Points Plus) Yogurt: So many variations to choose from and only 2 weight watchers points plus! I LOVE the key lime pie or the classic vanilla.
  4. Circo Pink Boots (from Target): Ok. So these are kids shoes. I admit it. But I found the largest size they had, and they fit me- I wear a 6 1/2 women's shoe, so I have small feet. My hubs got them for me for Christmas and they certainly are attention getters. They also come in purple! There are similar ones for adults, but they don't come in hot pink! (I'm actually wearing mine today with black stretchy jeans!
  5. Cinnamon Glazed Donut Anti-Baterial Hand Gel from Bath & Body Works: This is the most amazing anti-baterial smell known to man. Forwarning though- it smells so good, you might want to eat it, or at least have a donut.
 Here are some of my Instaplace pics!



Isn't this app super cool?!
Thanks for stopping by and checking out my favorites this Friday!

Have a great day!-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!