Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Friend's Wedding invite reveal

So I was asked by my friend Cat (who is an artist/animator) to help in the typography department for her wedding invites. She already basically knew what she wanted, created a lovely rose in a dome image, but was stuck on the typography treatment. After talking with her, we settled on the main font and I did a lot of play work on the typography. By no means did I design these invites, but I am proud to have had a hand (I did fully design the tags) in the design process and helped in picking out the bakers twine and the setup idea of having a tag and such. I wanted to show off the pretty foiling and embossing she had done. They turned out so pretty!




Yay! the RSVPs were so pretty, I didn't want to write on it! lol
I can't wait for the wedding now. So excited!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!