Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's Christmastime again!

Christmas card time has come along! I'm pretty much done now with my Christmas cards, so here are a few cards I cranked out and I'll show some more throughout the week. Enjoy the cards and I hope you all are having a wonderful December!

 (I love these K&Co. chipboard things...sparkles and Christmas...too cute!)


 (Another great chipboard from that K&Co. Holiday set. I love the colors!)


 (This is my November Friday Night Card club card- had to be a Christmas card in non-traditional colors and includes your picture)

 (This is the inside of the card)

 (This was something I just kinda cooked up on my own)


 (I love these little trees!)

There will be more cards later on, so stay tuned for more holiday cards!
How is everyone's December going? Is everyone's Christmas card making going good? Or are you all done with your cards?
Have a great day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!