Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Weekend fun

Yes, I know I'm not posting any new photos of cards or crafty projects, but I just wanted to give everyone a heads up on where I'll be spending my time this weekend.

So my mom is coming from Michigan to join me in the Crop-for-a-Cure this weekend in Reading, PA. I have been wanting to do something like this for ages, so I'm so happy to finally get to do this. So believe me, I have loads to work on, so I will have PLENTY of stuff to show ya'll when I get back.

Secondly, I wanted to remind everyone that World Cardmaking Day is on Saturday. This Oct. 2, what are you all doing for World Cardmaking day? I know where I'll be, Crop-for-a-cure!
Anyways, my digital image site, Frenzified, will be giving away a free digi for World Cardmaking Day, so make sure you check it out on Saturday and get yourself a freebie!
Have a great week all and stay tuned for all of my projects I am making this weekend at Crop-for-A-Cure!
Laters.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!