Monday, March 15, 2010

Frenzified Sponsoring Sketch Girl

Be sure to hop over to Sketch Girl and participate in their sketch challenge. The winner will win a Gift certificate to Frenzified and a not-yet-released image from an up-coming set called "Cutie Critters." You can see the adorable image below that you could win along with a gift certificate to spend as you please at the Frenzified image store! So hop on over to Sketch Girl later today (Monday March 15th) to get the sketch and create away!
(stay tuned for more crafty stuff by me, updates on the upcoming Frenzified image release, and more!)
 btw, Today my mom and I got the Sure Cuts A Lot Software for our cricuts and let me tell you, already I am soooooo happy we got it! Now I just need to create some .svg files and I'm set!
Stay tuned and check out Frenzified and Sketch Girl today!
-M

1 comment:

  1. Super cute image! I love having SCAL software...I have most of my templates in SVG format and can't stand hand cutting stuff anymore! One thing I did notice is that it tends to round some edges a bit but it's still worth having.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!