Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Cropping time!

I finally got around to showing you all my scrapbook pages I did last Friday at a crop. I am in LOVE with the new BoBunny beachy paper. So cute and works great with all the summer pictures I am just now getting around to scrapbooking. Hope you all like them. :)

(On our One Year Wedding anniversary we went to the shore. 
Sadly however there was a storm brewing for most of the trip, hence all the wind!)

(Also on our wedding anniversary getaway, we went to my favorite restaurant on the boardwalk. 
We went there on our honeymoon, so I just had to go back.)

(My kitty cat loves to sit in the windows and sunbathing. I saw an adorable layout in the most recent Scrapbook, etc. magazine that had the "bite marks" out of the paper with a doggie picture. I just had to try it with my kitty picture!)

Have a happy day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!