Friday, February 12, 2010

Scraps after snow

So I'll be brief, since I am kinda in a hurry today. Here are the two scrapbook pages I made recently. I made one double layout and one single layout. I admit it, they are not the absolute best layouts I've done, but beggers can't be choosers now. haha

(This is a layout of photos of the family during a visit by my parents. We went out for breakfast at a local place down the street from where we live now)


(I live these fuzzy felt thickers! So cute!)

(This is a double layout for a show my Hubs and I did. "Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat." We didn't have a whole lot of photos from this show, so I happened to use most of them in this layout)



(Since the show's title is so long, I wrote in part of it by the & symbol. That's me and my Hubs dressed as Egyptians. hehe)

(Thickers! Woot!)

I hope everyone is having a lovely day/morning/evening/or whenever else you'd be reading this.
Everyone dug out yet from the snow? lol
Hugs and Later all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!