Saturday, November 14, 2009

Digiments November Release!

Make sure you check out Digiments today for the official November release! It is a Christmas special happening over there, 24 Digiments for only $8! And if you buy one full set, you get another set for 1/2 off (So that's only $4) to give to a friend that Digiments will send to them on your behalf. It's great to give for Christmas to all those swapping sisters or fellow papercrafting buddies! Check it out today over at Digiments!
Here is a card I made with one of the new releases! This release was one of my favorites, since there are plenty of Christmas (and non-Christmas) sayings...perfect for all those Christmas cards you want to make!

(There's snowflakes galore in this card!)

(I think the elegance of this Digiment worked well with the wintery sparkle. don't you?)

Okeys ladies and gentalmen, Enjoy the card, check out Digiment's release today and have a wonderful Saturday! I'll be helping out with the hubby's last showing of "Rope" today, so think of me while you're papercrafting!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!