Tuesday, October 6, 2009

WCD Halloween Cards week, Day 4

(This duo of cards actually started out as one card, and I didn't like how it looked, so I cut it in half and converted them into two cards!)

It's Tuesday! Another day off for me (I had Mon, Tues, Fri off this week due to working 6 days last week). Here's a quick post of a few more WCD Halloween cards! Enjoy and leave me some comment love!

(This is one of my more favs. I LOVE how the 31 turned out. I was just messing around with the idea and then tada!)

(Have I mentioned how much I LOVE these Thicker letters/numbers?)

(I decided to make the Oct. 31 not a normal box, since the main part of the card is torn. Going for the unique route I guess. )

(I can't wait for Halloween now, after making all these cards!)
Hugs to all and enjoy your Tuesday!
-M

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love all!