Friday, October 30, 2009

Mr. and Mrs.

As I mentioned before, I was asked to make a few cards for a co-worker. She needed a wedding card, a welcome to the family card, and a little boy's 4th birthday card. Below is the wedding card I made. She mentioned that the wedding flower is Calla lilies and she thinks green was one of the colors, so that is what I went with. She also wanted it more "elegant" looking. I'm still working on the other 2 cards, since I have been super busy with trying to get the programs done and designed for the hubby's show, working like crazy and such. Just sent off the final proof and *crossing fingers* off to print later today for the program, so hopefully later today I can finish up those cards and not have any more stuff to do...it is my day off after all! *crossing fingers AND toes* :)


This card was SOOOO hard to photograph the normal way I photograph pictures, since it is so pale. I tried to pop up the contrast on it for you my blogging buddies, but you might have to click on it to enlarge it to see it better and to see the embossed flourishes I added. :) This card seemed to take WAY longer than I thought it would...more so, because I was so torn on what to have it say, and once I figured out I wanted the Mr & Mrs., I was torn on where to put it. I think it works here, but I'm still not 100% sure.
I also just finished up some cards for the Nov. Digiments release. I think they are too cute! Some of my favs. so far. :) Stay tuned, since I'll be showing off sneak peeks on Nov. 11th, then the ultimate Digiments Release is Nov. 14th! This month's release is 24 digiments for only $8. Stay tuned and enjoy!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!