Saturday, September 19, 2009

Digiments How-to videos by me!

So over at Digiments, we on the design team are getting ready to celebrate the release of the September 2009 Digiments collection. The September collections drops into blogger land on Saturday Sept. 26 (one week from now) so mark your calendars and prepare for some fun!
Stay tuned for some cards I made with the September Digiments!

Also, BIG NEWS with Digiments, is I was asked to create a few How-to videos on how to use your Digiments, such as How to change their color, how to size them, using gradients on them, and changing their backgrounds. I created 3 individual How-to's to help you out in using your Digiments, or many digital stamps for that matter.
Lesson One: How to change the color of your Digiment is up and showing over at the Digiment's blog. Check it out and learn all about it! >>> click here for Lesson One.
Make sure you check back on the Digiments blog later on Saturday for Lesson Two, and Sunday for Lesson Three.

Then, stay tuned throughout next week for the sneak peeks of the new September release.
Now, I AM using a September 2009 release Digiment in all three videos, so you will get to see one of the new Digiments before the other sneak peeks. :)
So make sure you check out my How-to videos! I was very excited to make these, (it took me a lot of research to get the program to record from my computer screen, and I had to record the sound on my other computer separately since I don't have a built in mic. on my laptop, then video edited it all together- took a lot longer than I thought to do the whole process. lol)
In the videos I am using Photoshop CS4. Now I also have Photoshop CS2 on my other computer, and all of the options are the EXACT same. So if you have another version besides CS2-CS4 Photoshop, I'm pretty sure (but not 100% positive) that you can do all the things I go over in the videos. Now if you are using a program other than Photoshop, I'm not sure I can help you if you have any questions, but if you do use Photoshop and have a question about it, I probably can answer it for you. I am the Photoshop Guru at my work after all. ;) lol
Make sure you check out my How-to Videos and let me know either on this blog post, or over at Digiments if you find it helpful or if you have any questions. Thanks all and I hope the videos help ya all out! :)
Hugs all and stay tuned for more Digiments sneaks!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!