Wednesday, June 24, 2009

KWerner's Color Inspiration #55


So here is the card I created for KWerner's Color Inspiration Challenge #55. I just LOVE these colors, but to be honest I was initially stumped on what kind of card to make (that wasn't Autumn or fall-like). So I got these great stamps from Inka Stamps when it was going out of business, and I just LOVE the takeout box. Sadly I didn't have very many good sentiments to go with them, but I though Yummy would do just fine (taken from a cupcake set by Studio G).

Another problem I came across is the fortune cookie (aka. PacMan...lol). I have a fortune cookie stamp (also from Inka Stamps) however I really wanted to cut it out, and it didn't look right cut out since it basically is all one shade with a tad bit darker shade on the center folded part, so I just flipped it over and used the back-non stamped side of the paper as my fortune cookie.

Anyways, enjoy all and stay tuned, for I will be posting some adorable cards I made for a co-worker to give to her friend for her Bachelorette party and wedding- its all hot pink, black, and white with polka dots (the wedding colors!). :)
Have a great night/day all!
-M

2 comments:

Leave me some comment love all!