Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Busy bee


So I don't have any cards to show you just yet. (sorry all). I have been uber busy with work, packing for the move, and such. I just finished up 2 cards for the new Digiments June release. So much fun! Check it out if you haven't. Great challenges and wonderfully priced digital sentiments! Just wait till the June release. So fun!
Anyways, just wanted to show a quick few photos of what's been happening these days in the house of Mo (me). 

We went to a Wine Tasting party/BBQ at a friend's house on Sunday, and I found out I like Riesling wine. Who knew?! (me above finishing a mini glass)
This is all the wine that everyone brought below. Wow...lots!


Anywho, below are photos taken at the wine tasting party of my darling hubby. I am proud of how these photos turned out if I might say so myself. ;) I'm slowly trying to become a better photographer. hehe.



I had so much fun. We played horseshoes (I stink!) drank wine, chatted with friends, ate some great food (yummy pulled pork!). All in all it was a great day-before-Memorial day. 
Anyways, we are well on our way to our new apartment. Move in is Monday! Can't wait can't wait can't wait! So if you want the new addy, drop me an email/comment and I'll give it to you. :)  I promise to have more cards/projects posted soon!
Hugs all!
-M

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! TFS your pics : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man it looks hot out there....wine+heat...can't be good! Glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!