Saturday, April 11, 2009

KWerner Color Inspiration #49




So  here is my card for KWerner's Color Inspiration challenge #49 this week. I love the color, I just was having a creativity block, so I apologize if this card isn't up to snuff. When you are hopped up on medication to fight off a sinus infection, you just are not as focused. I also just couldn't think of what to do with the colors, but I am determined to participate in these color challenges as much as I can.
Anyways, above is the card and below is some detail work. Hope everyone is having a great Easter weekend! Make sure you check out Fun-Frilled tomorrow to see my Easter card! Hugs all!
-M


Best friends:
- Black and white cardstock by ColorBok
- Making Memories Blossoms and Buttons in Bloom
- Teal Target Grosgrain ribbon
- K & Company Recycled berry pinks rose chipboard letters
- Michael's Rhinestone pearl stickers
- Daisyd's Autumn collection fall in love paper

4 comments:

  1. Chipboard or raised letters is your thing, girl - I'm still chicken. I e-mailed you earlier - you didn't get it in time and don't want to do that now....so disregard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the card holder & cute card too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love that little flower! Cute kitty behind it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, you do great with the letters and flowers. I never know what to do without my images, I am going to venture out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!