Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter Sunday

So by the time most of you read this, I am either A) sleeping, B) Eatting lunch, C) at work, or D) sleeping. Easter is one of those holidays that I don't get off of work, and since I work on most Sundays, that means I work Easter Sunday. Now, I'm going to be honest here, my hubby and I don't celebrate a lot of holidays (except Christmas, Birthdays, Valentine's Day, Thanksgiving and Halloween). We just can't afford it right now, and we also haven't found the right church to attend. But it's alright. We still technically are newlyweds (married in August) so we are allowed to be poor right?
Anyways, enough rambling. My major thing about this post is to remind you to check out Fun-Frilled today. Sundays are my hosting day over at Fun-Frilled, so be sure to check it out here!
If you participate in the weekly theme challenges, you can win some awesome loot. Check out the regulations and prizes here.
Ok, hope you all are enjoying your holiday! Easter blessings to you all!
Below is a sneaky peek at my Easter card over at Fun-Frilled and the supplies list. Check it out!

Hugs for each and every one of you!
-Morgaine

Happy Easter 4 U
- We R Memory Keepers Christmas Chipboard alphabet
- Target $1 chipboard
- Laundry Line crocheted flowers
- Hampton Arts stamp in Color Box brown ink, and colored in by Prisma Color marker
- Gartner Studios' Think hot hues chocolate cardstock
- The Paper Company green and white paper
- Verve Happy Easter stamp in ColorBox brown
- American Crafts Elements pink brads
- Michael's Rhinestone pearl stickers

1 comment:

Leave me some comment love all!