Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patty's Sunday


Only a few more days till St. Patrick's Day! So in celebration, check out my card over at Fun-Frilled. It's the last day of St. Patrick's Day theme over there. Check it out! It was a toughy for me, since I'm still so new at all of this and I don't have a lot of stuff. I'm glad how it turned out, though I wish I had more holiday stuff (other than Xmas and V-day, I am very light on other holidays). I ended up using Christmas chipboard for this. Haha.
See this sneak peak of my card, but be sure to check out the full card over at Fun-Frilled.

Oh, and heres the supplies for those of you who are looking for it all! -M

Fun-Frilled St. Patrick's Day
- Everyday Tango by Lisa Cohen DP pad
- Technique Tuesday borderline Holidays in Color Box black ink
- Foamies glitter shamrocks by Darice
- We R Memory Keeper Christmas Chipboard Alphabet
- Martha Steward Punch
- K&Company Christmas Cheer Ornament gems
- Paper Reflections green and white paper
- Recollections dimensional sticker clover

1 comment:

  1. Does anybody really have a stash of St. Patrick's Day stuff? No way.... I sure don't...although I've probably been at this as long as you have....? = Christmas 2008. Totally resourceful and clever you were on this one, girl ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!