Friday, March 13, 2009

KWerner's Color Inspiration #45







This sucker was HARD to work with. Black, white, and grey only. Ekk! I'm still not 100% happy with it, but I did get to use a new stamp I got. (I got it free with my other stamp purchase on ebay, awesome!-free stamp!) I also got to use one of my nifty crocheted flowers I got from a someone also on ebay, who makes them by themselves in any color you want. I love them! I wish I could learn how to make them myself though. haha. This is a quicky post, since it is almost 5am and I'm mad tired. I was busy surfing around after making some cards, that I almost forgot to post this puppy. Anyways, These colors were tough to work with, I admit. Ok, enjoy all!


Zebra Birthday card
- Rubber Stampede zebra in Color Box black
- K&Company Brenda Walton Chelsea sentements in Color Box black
- Darice finishing accent gems in black
- Kaiser scrapbook sublime P226 Majesty DP
- Black Market Paper Society's Ebony and Alabaster singing in the Rain DP
- ribbon, button and lace from ?
- crocheted flower from "indadsfootsteps" on ebay

6 comments:

  1. I actually like this - I love working with those colors. Ugh - I HATE Ebay! - but I may have to hit it to look for crocheted flowers like yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cute! I love the lace!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card. I love your blog banner too!
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I really like it, but I like black and white, one of my favorite combos. Have to send me the link for the flowers, they are cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about your card, well done.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!