Tuesday, January 13, 2009

mosaic quiz


This has been something I have seen on MANY blogs, so I decided to do it myself.

So, here's the deal... you answer the following 12 questions about yourself 

(my answers are in parentheses after each question):


1. What is your first name? (morgaine)

2. What is your favorite food? (pizza)

3. What high school did you attend? (northwestern lehigh high school)

4. What is your favorite color? (red)

5. Who is your celebrity crush? (johnny depp)

6. Favorite drink? (Dole’s orange mango juice)

7. Dream vacation? (ireland)

8. Favorite dessert? (brownies)

9. What do you want to be when you grow up? (graphic designer)

10. What do you love most in life? (creating something pretty from something ugly)

11. One word to describe you? (loving)

12. Your Flickr name? (moblondeart)


Wanna play?: Type your answer to each of the above questions into Flickr's search. Using only the images that appear on the first page, choose your favorite and copy and paste each of the URL’s into the Mosaic Maker (3 columns, 4 rows)

Try it yourself and have fun! Enjoy!

-M


1 comment:

  1. LOL! I attempted to do the mosaic, however, when I typed my name into the flickr search for the first question, a man named 'Robyn' came up with a picture of himself in a mini-skirt!! Oh, it was good for a few laughs!

    Anyway, here is the bean soup recipe:

    1 can (about 15oz) corn
    1 can (about 15oz) Fat Free Refried Beans
    1 can (about 15oz) diced tomatoes
    1 can (about 15oz) black beans
    splash (or more) of hot sauce ( I like Texas Pete, it adds spice, not a lot of heat).

    Just open them all and pour into a large pot and cook until well blended, the refried beans make it really thick and provide a good base for the soup.

    Tip: Try the beans that have added flavors, same with the tomatoes (I just tried it with the fire roasted toms with jalapeno peppers, it was the best so far). If you are not into black beans, try kidney beans, etc.

    You can't mess this soup up. I seem to always have a batch made in the fridge. It heats up fast and the recipe above makes a lot of soup, for like, $5 or less! Let me know if you try it and tell me what you think.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!