Friday, January 30, 2009

More fun with wedding shots



Our Big Day, scrapped...


He really does have my heart. :)


stamp heart. Another newbie stamp!


I LOVEEEEE sparkle thickers!

Saw a cute idea with a photo collage in the most recent "Scrapbooks, etc." -they did this comparison of one idea done by a designer and one done by a fan. I liked the general idea, so this is what I created. The original similar concept was done by Donna Jannuzzi in the August/September 2008 issue.

- Making Memories black lace
- Studio G heart stamp and circle sayings
- Sparkle thickers letters
- Kaiser scrapbook's red rhinestones
- ColorBox light pink and red paper
- Pink/red floral paper by ???

I hope to get my craft on this weekend. Already I got pretty much my entire secret swap sister's Feb. package done tonight. Did some fun altered stuff  to go with the other stuff for her. I already have been thinking of ideas for other things for future months. :) I have been having so much fun with this swap, and it has become a great help in my journey towards weight loss happiness. Having a group of people cheering you on, really does help. I love you ladies!
Gonna be a short entry tonight, since I'm getting sleepy.
Night!
-M

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, I love this! Great colors, and I {heart} Thickers, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!