Monday, May 26, 2008

A start of a new time

Sitting at the apartment on Memorial Day, I decided that it was time to start a blog for some reason. I think that I need to post some of my designs, scrapbook layouts, craft ideas, random ramblings, as well as the process of the wedding planning. (Yes, I'm getting married in about 3 months!). Things have gotten crazy since I found out that my job was moving from Doylestown, PA to Levittown, PA. My graphic design job at The Intelligencer newspaper is being moved further south to be with the rest of the "design team." Not only my fiancee and I are getting married in 3 months, but we have to find a new apartment closer to both our jobs and figure out a way to manage the new drive. We both are involved in King of Prussia Player's production of "Joseph and the Amazing Techincolor Dreamcoat" so that is another worry, is how we are going to make it to practices on time with the new distance of the new office I'm working at. Ahh!
So I got the great idea to try and breath through it all by starting this blog. Also, I've been adoring many graphic designer and card making/scrapbook artists' blogs.
Enjoy  and help me get through it all!
:)


(Above is one of our engagement photos, taken by my new fav. photographer-Jonathan Sands)
Adios all!
-Madcap Frenzy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!